How to Pick Your Surgeon
What is the most important criteria in plastic surgeon selection? Location? Quality? Board Certification? Price? All of the Above? Yes, but the most important criteria are Professionalism, Bedside manner, and Quality of work.
Dr. Archelle Georgiou, a strategic advisor of HealthGrades.com, while interviewed by Katie Couric in January 2013 said that "most time people confuse convenience with quality." Dr. Georgiou presented 5 criteria (The 5 P's) to select proper doctor for your needs: Professional, Practice, Procedure, Performance, and Personal. Why is it so important to research your plastic surgeon? Because using free online resources to research your surgeon will help you make an informed decision for you and avoid possible complications.
- Professional - Dr. Krakovsky manages all aspects of patient care in the operating room, including Surgery, Post-Surgical Retraction, Anesthesia and Pain Management
- Practice - Dr. Krakovsky is an innovative and world-renowned cosmetic and aesthetic surgeon with over 30 years of experience in a variety of surgical specialties, including but limited to phalloplasty. His expertise include: General Cosmetic Surgery such as Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation, male and female cosmetic surgeries; non-surgical face lift, non-surgical breast augmentation and many others.
- Procedure - Dr. Krakovsky has significantly improved most of the existing male enhancement surgical augmentation techniques in the field of phalloplasty surgery, and invented and patented triple augmentation surgical procedure.
- Performance - Dr. Krakovsky combined the surgical techniques of Dual Augmentation surgery with dermal grafts and AlloDerm grafts to perform male lengthening augmentation and widening enlargement in one surgical procedure. Now this procedure is widely practiced worldwide and is taught in the certification course through International Phalloplasty Institute.
- Personal - When working with phalloplasty patients, the majority of Dr. Krakovsky's patients are men who are unhappy with the results from previous cosmetic surgeries performed by other doctors. All of these men say they wish they had come to Dr. Krakovsky's Cosmetic Surgery Center first.
Do your own online Dr. Krakovsky research to find out more about his qualification, training, certifications, medical publications and make your diligent informed decision about your private cosmetic surgery.
Male Enlargement Surgery
Male enlargement surgery is not just a male dream. If you have ever wondered how it might be possible, the answer is that it can be done through surgery. Through this surgery, man can expect to gain half to one and a half additional inches in length. Surgical enlargement surgery is a technique that is as safe as any other cosmetic or plastic surgery, when performed by a qualified and experienced surgeon, and Dr. Alexander Krakovsky, based in San Diego, California, is one of the best.
It is important to understand that the member cannot be made longer through taking pills or through stretching exercises without surgery. Surgery, followed by stretching exercises to maintain length gain, is the only way to get a longer member.
Many men do not just want a longer member. They also want a bigger or wider one. Dr. Krakovsky performs both widening (girth enhancement, or girth augmentation) and head enlargement (glanular enhancement, or glanular augmentation). He uses dermal grafts (DFGs), AlloDerm® or BellaDerm® grafts to perform these surgeries, because he believes that these are the only two safe and permanent methods for obtaining a wider and larger member.
Male enlargement surgeries are safe surgical procedures that provide excellent results when performed by a qualified, trained surgeon. In 2005, Dr. Krakovsky was awarded the Outstanding Professional Award as one of the 100 Best Cosmetic Surgeons of the Millennium by The Second World Congress on Advanced Cosmetic Surgery. He is Vice President of the American Academy of Phalloplasty Surgeons. His practice is in San Diego, California. He follows the Academy's standards and guidelines for the safety of phalloplasty surgeries, and, as a qualified surgeon, has completed the special phalloplasty surgery training the Academy requires for this surgery.
AlloDerm® is a registered trademark of LifeCell Corporation.
BellaDerm® is a registered trademark of MTF.
Dual Augmentation™ is a trademark of Alexander Krakovsky.
Triple Augmentation™ is a trademark of Alexander Krakovsky.